- Turn the machine off from the main power point and fit your tag??? Out of Order??? , to avoid someone can try to use the machine during your machinery maintenance procedure
- If the power cable or power point, is damaged, it must be replaced by an authorized electrician only.
Clean the machine completely, including coolant tank.
Top up with new coolant water.
Check the conditions of the disc saw, broken tooth or excessive wear.
Replace the disc if required
- Plug the machine back and run the machine for a couple of minutes to verify that the coolant pump is working properly.
- Repair the pump if it is not working in good conditions.
- Check the coolant hoses for leaking or any damage.
- Replace the coolant hose if required.